Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sarah Dessen Mini-Challenge


The Sarah Dessen Mini-Challenge will be for 2009. It begins January 1, 2009, and goes through December 31, 2009.

The goal of this challenge is to read TWO of her books. (Audio books are welcome.)

  • That Summer
  • Someone Like You
  • Keeping the Moon (Also released as Last Chance)
  • Dreamland
  • This Lullaby
  • The Truth About Forever
  • Just Listen
  • Lock and Key
  • Along for the Ride (tentatively summer of 09)
I *know* I'll want to read the new book, Along for the Ride, when it's released. And I'll want to read some of the titles I haven't reviewed yet: That Summer, Someone Like You, Keeping the Moon, Dreamland, and This Lullaby. (I've reviewed The Truth About Forever, Just Listen, and Lock and Key).

If you want to sign up for this one, leave a comment!

Participants so far:
Michelle
Alessandra
Bobbi's Book Nook
Becky's Book Reviews
Veens
Jenny's Page
Maria
Books and Needle Point (Kristi)
Me, My Book, and the Couch (Shon)
Worducopia (Ali)
Just Books (Sherrie)
Intergalactic Bookworm (Judy)
TV and Book Addict (Robin_Titan)

17 comments:

Alessandra said...

Sarah Dessen is one of my favourites, how could I pass this challenge up? I'm going to read This LUllaby and another one (I haven't decided which one yet).

michellekae said...

I would love to do this challenge. I have never read any of her books, but I did a little digging and she has great reviews!!!

Veens said...

Hey I am going to do this challenge too! I am getting "Just Listen " by the end of week [hopefully] :)

I have not decided the next one though! Any suggestions?

Veens
Giving reading a chance

Jenny said...

Never heard of her but I'm game to try it. Thanks.

Maria said...

I'm in! I've read Just Listen and The Truth About Forever and I've been planning to read some more of her books anyway!

Kristi said...

Again - another new author for me. Please sign me up for this challenge also - my post and reading list once decided will be here: http://booksandneedlepoint.blogspot.com/2008/12/sarah-dessen-mini-challenge.html

Thanks,
Kristi

Shon said...

I'll join! I've read nothing but good things about her books. This Lullaby is the only one I've read so far. My post can be found here:

http://shonchallenges.blogspot.com/2008/12/sarah-dessen-mini-challenge.html

Ali said...

I was just saying that I need to read some Sarah Dessen because I keep hearing about her. I'm in!

splummer said...

Hi!
I would love to join in on this challenge. I love reading YA books. My post about this challenge is up and linked back here.

Sherrie

splummer said...

Hi!
OOOOPs. Forgot to put my blog post link in. Here it is:
JUST BOOKS: SCOTT WESTERFELD MINI CHALLENGE

Sherrie

Intergalactic Bookworm said...

I am always looking for new authors. Sign me up!

Judy/Intergalactic Bookworm

robin_titan said...

I would love to join in I have only read one of her books but would love to read more.

I think I'll read this lullaby and dreamland :)

Shona said...

I would like to join in.I have her Lock and Key and also This Lullaby.I think I might pick up others too.

Shona said...

Hi Becky ,
Here's my review of Lock And Key by Sarah Dessen

http://shonasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2009/06/review-lock-and-key.html

Shon said...

Becky-

My wrap-up post for this mini-challenge can be found here:

http://scoutlee.wordpress.com/2009/08/23/sarah-dessen-mini-challenge-completed/

shonasbookshelves said...

The wrap up post for Sarah Dessen Mini Challenge http://shonasbookshelves.wordpress.com/2009/11/08/sarah-dessen-mini-challenge-2009-completed/

Veens said...

My review for Just Listen - http://nidhiveens-loveforbooks.blogspot.com/2009/07/just-listen-by-sarah-dessen.html